20 Dec A (Christmas) Tradition Unlike Any Other
Christmas traditions are a big part of the fun each holiday season.
And while pretty trees – real or artificial – with lights are beautiful in their own right, the addition of ornaments to those trees makes each one truly unique.
In our house, we have established a nice, efficient process – Henry Ford would have been proud – for hanging ornaments.
My wife puts all of the traditional ornaments – many of which we have had for decades – on hooks and our two children hang them on the tree.
When they have finished, I move some of them higher, as the kids are not able to easily reach the upper parts of our 9-foot tree.
Then comes my favorite part of the exercise – hanging my own special ornaments on the tree.
In recent years, I have been adding various MARVEL and DC superheroes to the mix, along with a smattering of other pop culture ornaments.
This year, I have created an Egowall public space (see screen capture below) to showcase some of my favorite pop culture ornaments to give you a bit of insight into one of my personal interests (or vices – you make the call).
- Captain America (from Captain America: The First Avenger)
- Iron Man (from Avengers: Age of Ultron)
- The Road Runner
- USS Kelvin (from the 2009 reboot of Star Trek)
- Galileo Shuttlecraft (from Star Trek: The Original Series)
- USS Enterprise 1701-D (from Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- R2-D2 and Jawa
- Sheriff Woody (from Toy Story)
- Kylo Ren (from Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
- USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A
- Deep Space Nine
- USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C
- Yellow Submarine
- Delorean (from Back to the Future)
- The Love Bug
We invite you to do the same.
Create a space which highlights your interests – those things that help make you who you are – and share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.
Sign up for a free account today and start using Egowall to Be The Real You™.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Egowall.