09 Dec Egowall 3.0 Release Announcement
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Egowall 3.0.
Our latest release builds upon the major improvements introduced earlier this year to further enhance your ability to decorate, customize and share your living spaces. If you’re not already a member of the Egowall community, why not join today?
Let’s take a look at the new features and user experience improvements in Egowall 3.0:
NEW LANDING PAGE
The Egowall landing page has been revamped with a modern, lightweight appearance and streamlined to speed up the process of signing up for an Egowall account.
Current and prospective Egowall users can visit a gallery of featured public spaces to get a better understanding of the capabilities of the service. And don’t forget to check out our new informational videos!
NEW LIVING SPACES
We have added three new living space styles in this release:
- In Remembrance – a memorial space where you can create an online memorial to someone special you have loved and lost
- Contemporary Showroom 1 / Contemporary Showroom 2 – shopping spaces where you can create a product showroom and share it with Egowall and public users
SHOP IN 3D
With this release, we have added a new wrinkle to the traditional Egowall shopping experience.
You’ll find a new button on the Main Display Menu which changes the shopping mode from a quick menu listing of furniture, game and multimedia items to a 3D experience which lets you visit shopping spaces created by other Egowall users.
The “Shop in 3D/Quick Shop” toggle button lets you quickly switch between the two modes.
LIVING SPACE EDITOR
The following functions are now available within the game for the first time:
- Edit the name of any owned living space
- Edit the name of any room in an owned living space
- Make any owned living space public (i.e., searchable in Google and accessible to anyone, even non-Egowall members)
- Set any owned living space as the default space
IMPROVED USER EXPERIENCE
We have continued our efforts to improve and enhance the Egowall game experience for our users:
- Automatically enter the game via the default living space after login
- Interact with placed furniture, minigame, and photo objects while the Main Display Menu is open
- Purchase a furniture, minigame, or multimedia object directly from the Main Display Menu
- Move directly to a placed furniture, minigame, or photo object while Navigation Mode is enabled
- See your own furniture, game, and media inventory while visiting a connection’s living space; however, you may not place items in that space
- Share a living space via email or social media directly from the View icon within the space
With each update to Egowall, we attempt to deepen your interactions in the game and empower you to decorate and customize your living spaces in ever more meaningful ways.