03 Oct Egowall is Seeking a Great Web Developer
To meet our goals for Egowall, we
need to have great people working with us.
now, we have a need for a web application developer to provide support for our
existing team and to build new cloud-based web and mobile applications on a
This person will work in tandem
with other application developers in maintaining and expanding the current code
base with new features.
The ideal candidate for this
job is an experienced developer with initiative and solid software engineering
sensibilities and an eye for all the components that combine to create highly
efficient and effective code.
The key technical
qualifications for this position are summarized below:
– 2+ years of web application development experience in a production
– High fluency in PHP
– Working knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, and
PHP, Perl, or Python)
– Linux (ubuntu preferred), Unix, Windows Server
– PostgresSQL/Postgres, MySQL
– Zend Framework
– Game software experience (particularly with Unity3d) a plus
Does this describe you? If so, we would welcome the opportunity to speak
with you about this position. Please review the full job description at http://egowall.com/jobs and if
you are interested, send a copy of your resume to us at email@example.com
forward to hearing from you.